GUJCET 2016 Notification GUJCET 2016 Exam Dates GUJCET 2016 Application Form
GUJCET 2016 Notification, GUJCET 2016 Application Form, GUJCET 2016 Eligibility, GUJCET 2016 Exam Date, GUJCET 2016 Online Registration, gseb.org, GUJCET 2016 Online Form, GUJCET Eligibility, GUJCET Exam 2016 Application Form, GUJCET Exam Date.
GUJCET 2016 Notification Details
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will going to organize the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2016). GUJCET 2016 Notification for those students who want to study and take Admission into medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing, Optometry etc Course issued for the present Educational year 2016-2017 in the University as well as Private both aided and unaided that are comes under Professional colleges in the State of Gujarat. GUJCET 2016 Notification 2016 has been released with full information according to Date of Examination, Age, Fees etc., The application form will available to view and able to watch in the month of February 2016. All information about GUJCET 2016 Application form and the information about GUJCET Notification 2016 have been given below.
GUJCET 2016 Exam Details
Organization Name: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Conducting organization: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Courses Availability: BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing, Optometry
GUJCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- All Eligible Candidates should have Passed the 10+2 level examination from a recognized board of examination.
- He must possess 50% marks to be qualified for the test in case of General and OBC.
- In case of an Applicant from reserved category 45% marks can suffice to appear in the test.
- All Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for BE/B. Tech, they must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their qualifying examination.
Age Limit: All Candidate age limit is minimum 17 years to maximum 25 years.
GUJCET 2016 Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates can be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
GUJCET 2016 Application Fee:
- General Candidates: Rs 250/-
- Reserve Candidates: Rs 200/-
GUJCET 2016 Syllabus
GUJCET 2016 Exam Pattern
Total Questions: 120 Questions
Total Marks: 120 Marks
Subject wise Questions and Marks
Chemistry Marks: 40 Marks
Physics Marks: 40 Marks
Mathematics/Biology Marks: 40 Marks
- Online Application Form Start on: March 2016
- Online Application Form End on: April 2016
- GUJCET 2016 Exam Date: May 2016
- GUJCET 2016 Result Date: June 2016
GUJCET 2016 Official Notification Click Here
GUJCET 2016 Application Form Download Click Here